This November – we’re looking for as many St Margarets men as possible to take part in our Movember 2020 and raise as much as possible for our chosen charity Pieta House. It’s a charity close to everyone’s heart and I’m sure we’ve all been touched by the nature of it in some way or other.
At a minimum – we’d suggest a rough target of €20 per head – so get sponsored and raise as much as possible over the month – and deposit your funds into our Go Fund Me. We can arrange printed sponsorship cards for anyone that wants (request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you want to participate ….
- Join our whatsapp group
- Have a clean shave Oct 31st
- ‘Grow the mo’ over the course of November
- Every week in November – upload a pic of your weapons progress (upload to Whatsapp group / dedicated link will be provided)
- Throughout November – self promote (always include the Go Fund Me link in your own promotions) – lets raise as much as possible!
- Participate in shave off (if in country) – Dec 1st – COVID permitted
Remember – this is all fun – needed more during these strange times – and if we can raise some awareness for mens mental health – great. But let’s raise as much cash as possible for Pieta House and we’ll be proud to write and send that cheque Dec 1st.
A photo we found from the archives 🙂 …