Below you’ll find terms and conditions for the St Margarets Online lottery.
- The lotto service we use is located at https://smartlotto.ie/st-margarets-gaa/ – here you can registration, login, play, check results.
- You must register once before you can play our lotto. You can register with your phone number or email.
- Thereafter you can play each week here.
- The first time you play – you add your payment details and add funds to your account. You can then immediately play.
- There are several playing options – for example you can auto play each week with the same numbers / random numbers, you can auto top up when your funds are low or you can choose to play manually each week.
- The lotto runs each Sunday at 8pm.
- The lotto closes 15 minutes before this time – no tickets can be purchased in this time.
- You can purchase tickets for the lotto here.
- You can check results here post draw.
- A social communication (Website, Facebook and Twitter) will be made following the draw alerting the public to the results of the draw.
- There are 3 elements to each draw – the Jackpot (at the time of writing – €10,000) is a matching of 4 numbers, Match 3 is a matching of 3 numbers, Match 2 is a matching of 2 members. There are also 4 guaranteed Lucky dip winners (usually €20).
- A Jackpot, Match 3, Match 2 will be paid out to the winner. Lucky dip winners will have their winnings credited to their account – and will not be paid out.