All our coaches are ready and we’re praying for good weather! Note – if you haven’t registered for camp yet? It’s not too late – you can register here or just pay on the day!
Here’s a summary of the week …
- This is a 5 day camp – Monday -> Friday
- Camp starts in the morning at 10am – please try and be there on Day 1 from 9:15 – 9:30am so that we can get you registered and organised – other days – get there at 9:45am
- Grasshoppers (4 to 5yrs) times from 10am to 12pm – with 1 break – 11.15
- Older kids (6 to 13yrs) times from 10am to 2pm – with 2 breaks – 11.15 then lunch at 12.30
- Unfortunately these camps are weather permitting – so please if it’s nasty – keep an eye on our ClubZap as we’ll make a call around 9am if it’s too bad to run the camp
- Parents are welcome to hang around and watch – our club shop will be opened and selling Tea & Coffee and light refreshments. Have some spare cash if you can – just in case our Dongle fails for whatever reason.
Here’s what you need to bring …
- Packed healthy lunch – grasshoppers have 1 short break, older kids have 2
- Suitable (weather) playing gear – ideally your brand new Balon Kit – but for those who don’t have Kit yet – tracksuit / shorts, runners / boots
- Rain jacket, towel, changes of gear on wet days
- Plenty of water – 1 or 2 labelled bottles
- Sun cream and baseball hat if a sunny day
- Ideally please make sure everything is labelled
- You’re probably sick of hearing about Kit – but for those who haven’t received their Kit yet – but ordered before the cutoff (05/06/2022) – you’ll be able to pick it up in the hall.
- You’ll have noticed we were short on socks in the last order – but these socks have arrived and we will distribute during the week.
- For those that ordered after the cut off (05/06/2022), we will endeavour to get you your Kit as soon as possible
- Bring any gear (boots, gloves, old kit) you don’t wear anymore and leave them in our swop station or take what you want.
- If you need to become a member – click here
- We communicate to our members almost solely on ClubsZap – if you haven’t already – download it, then search and ‘Subscribe’ to ‘St Margarets GAA’
- Once subscribed, you will see our newsfeed and important club announcements (ie weather for the camp) – but if there’s a particular group (team) you want to join – here’s how
- Go to chats
- Click on the bottom right green chat icon
- Find the group you want to join and request to join
- The group admin will see you and add you
- Do you know about our lotto?
- Register here to play each week or choose a multiplay option and automatically pay each week!
- 100% of sales go towards the running of our teams!