We’re organising a team building trip for our U13 girls Sat 22nd Aug 2020 @ 1:45.
This is a 2 hour introductory lesson to kayaking based around learning and fun, held in the sheltered waters of Bray Harbour you will be shown basic paddling and self rescue techniques.
Details are as follows …
- Parents will be responsible for bringing their child to the event or arranging for their transport with another parent.
- Meet there at 1:45.
- Advice to parents would be to come to Bray early as parking after mid day is hard to find and traffic can be heavy too.
- A waiver (download) and a Covid declaration (download) needs to be printed and filled in for each participant by a parent.
- No experience required.
- We use Mambo sit on top kayaks which are both stable and fun and have plenty of kayaking games to teach you.
- Wet suits, life jackets and helmets provided
- €26 per person. Book online below.
- Click here for more information. Click here for directions.